Bee-friendly wildflower seeds
Plant a colorful feast for your local bees! Seeds are packaged in an individual white kraft envelope, printed with your organization’s logo.
The blends are adapted to different regions (please refer to the recommendations below) and consist of widely adaptable annual and perennial flowers that provide nectar and pollen to wild bees, honey bees, and other pollinators.
Net weight: 1g
Minimum order: 100 packets
Production time: 2 weeks from order confirmed (plus shipping)
Producer: Veseys, York, PEI, Canada
Planting instructions: Sow in a sunny area when danger of frost is past. Spread seeds 1” apart and cover with a thin layer of soil. Water the area
City recommendations by seed mix:
- Northeast Native: Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Halifax, Kitchener & Waterloo, Montreal, Nashville, Ottawa, New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Quebec, Toronto, Washington D.C.
- Southern Native: Atlanta, Austin, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Nashville
- Western Native: Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco
- Western Pollinator: Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco
- Intermountain Native: Calgary, Denver, Edmonton, Phoenix, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, Victoria
- Midwest Native: Chicago, Minneapolis
- Bee Feed: all regions